.................. Holiday travels...in my mind...

 
Well here I am again, well fed, and gifted by the love of my family and friends around me, enough  love and hugs to last me a while.....
I am so looking forward to spending several weeks now at home, uninterrupted, to paint and explore my art love. I'm excited too, as the days get closer to Orly Avineri's Workshop at Tracy Verdugo's place in Jervis Bay.
The above journal page is part of some work I am doing on canvases as well. I'm finally feeling something germinating in me, which is coming from within me, and not just a homage to other artists and teachers I have learnt from, at least I am hoping so...artist types will know what I am trying to say here.....

...........................ANYWAY...........................
 
I WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL
 NEW YEARS CELEBRATION
AND MAY YOUR   2014
BE ALL THAT YOU WISH!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Paper rainbow said...

Amazing journal pages, I adore your work and look forward to watching the seeds of creativity grow in 2014. Happy new year to you.

denthe said...

Beautiful painting! Actually, I thought you had already done a workshop with Orly, because your style reminds me a bit of hers. Guess what: I'm doing Orly's workshop too! The weekend of 18/19 January. Is that the weekend you go too? Might see you there then .... :-)